Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Is the time finally here???

I believe that if you believe something will come true it will.... It may take a while, but, it will.  The trick to all this is being consistent.  Having focus on your goals and dreams.  Have the vision of what you want you life to be firmly planted in your head.  I struggle with this. There are so many "factors".  Maybe "factors" is the wrong word here, but I can't think of another.  There always seems to be something that might postpone or complicate "the dream". For example, the people in your life.  Now, it is true, some people have more gravity than others... but.... is that a valid argument for postponing doing what you would really like to do.  Is it so bad to "just do it" ? (forgive me for sounding like a commercial).  Sometimes I think I set myself up to not reach my dreams.  I put road blocks in my own way.  It is all fear based.... You didn't think I am that naïve, did you?  I know what I do.... the question is why?  What am I afraid of?  Is it fear?  Hell, I don't know.  What I do know is this....  If this opportunity pans out, I have to "woman up" and take it.  I have to practice what I preach... and I preach a lot.  Here are some examples?

'What is the worst that can happen, you might actually find out you were happy all along?'
 or

'Life is short.... what are you waiting for?'

or

'Be a verb!'

Ugh..... it is so easy to give good, solid advice to everyone else.....

Anyway.... I am here, I am praying for some shoring up... some encouragement.... a push to do something that might not seem like the best for someone else... and may just set me free to be me.

Wish us luck! 


2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck.
As the mistress of self sabotague I really, really hope you can break free.

Julie said...

:)